The challenge as we see it
Water is a precious resource and in many areas, under stress. Industries look to keep this resource clean and safe as a priority for future generations. Maximizing the reusability while minimizing treatment costs are not mutually exclusive goals.
Our differentiated value
Veolia is the world's oldest and largest water company; clean water is our DNA. That longevity is due to our exemplary compliance record which is the direct result of our strict quality control measures. We are also the world's leader in advanced water treatment equipment and technologies.
- Company owned treatment facilities
- Strictly audited third-party providers
- The ability to ship all types of waste on one truck
- Nationwide network of 10-day in transit facilities close to your location
Our solutions for wastewater treatment
If you have wastewater containing metal, acid, base, organic, cyanide, suspended solids, petroleum contaminated water, latex wastewater, water based paints, industrial process wastes or tank rinse water, Veolia can help. Our wastewater treatment solutions utilize advanced technologies (including advanced treatment, reclamation and recycling processes) and hands-on expertise to ensure efficient, safe and cost-effective quality operations.
- Collection, packaging and transportation
- Physical, chemical and biological treatment
- Oil & water separation