The challenge as we see it
Downstream refining operations produce significant quantities of oil-bearing residuals during normal day-to-day operations. Finding optimal solutions for the management of oil-bearing materials by focusing on the inherent value of oil recovery and waste mitigation is critical.
Our differentiated value
We have worked with over 50 refineries throughout the U.S. for over 25 years and understand the challenges that oil-bearing residuals present.
- We are backed by experienced operations and a proven commitment to safety.
- Oily residuals management reduces the plant's carbon footprint.
Our solutions for oily residuals management
By approaching residual management holistically, with sensitivity to overall life-cycle costs, our residual management experts develop solutions to maximize value recovery, while improving your operations’ reliability and performance.
- Tailored to address the specific challenges of your plant’s residual stream profile
- Optimizes recovery of valuable by-products
- Minimizes the impact of primary separation wastewater volume on the downstream biological treatment plant
- Minimizes the need to dispose of solids
- Helps de-bottleneck refinery unit operations and maximize production
40 CFR 261.6(c)(1) Requirements for recyclable materials
Our oily residuals management solutions are not considered to be treatment, storage or disposal of hazardous waste.