The challenge as we see it
Organizations looking to minimize environmental impact and reduce costs may look at fuel blending solutions. This process helps to conserve fossil fuels and is an environmentally friendly alternative to more traditional disposal methods such as incineration, which can reduce waste management costs.
Our differentiated value
Veolia pioneered many of the fuel blending techniques that have become standard in our industry. Environmental concerns, including reducing dependence on fossil fuels and limiting greenhouse gas emissions, are part of our core values—along with our commitment to helping you meet regulatory requirements and reduce waste management costs.
- Pre-shipment consultation with our fuel blending experts
- Site services such as collection and preparation for transport
- Shipment in drums, totes, tankers, railcars and rolloff boxes
Our solutions for fuel blending
We operate four fuel-blending, energy recovery facilities in the United States. As required by law, we maintain fully-funded closure plans for these facilities. Our facilities meet US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) standards, as well as all applicable state regulations.
- Convenient, on-time, pickups for all quantities of waste materials
- Required regulatory documentation to help you prove compliance with state and federal regulations
- A nationwide network of experienced hazardous waste recycling representatives who work directly with businesses in your area
- Company-owned transportation
- An audited network of approved third-party transporters
- Thirty-six 10-day in-transit facilities
Veolia is uniquely positioned to service industry, government and commercial entities in improving performance, managing water, waste and energy.