STEAM TRAINING AND EDUCATION SEMINARS
Veolia Philadelphia is offering complimentary educational seminars to help our customers improve the operation and efficiency of their steam systems. Beginning with our first session, Steam Basics and O&M of Your Steam System, this free seminar will educate your team on best-practices for operations, efficiency and preventive maintenance, in addition to the green benefits of Veolia’s steam.
Session 1: Steam Basics and O&M of Your Steam System
This session will consist of classroom instruction on steam components (traps, safety valves, pressure reducing valves), a hands-on demonstration of a live steam system and a tour of the 163-megawatt Schuylkill Station cogeneration facility and new $30 million “rapid start” boilers. This energy efficient infrastructure solution reduces the carbon footprint of Philadelphia by approximately 430,000 metric tons annually - the equivalent of removing 70,000 automobiles from the streets each year. Register HERE.
Veolia Energy, 2600 Christian Street, Philadelphia, PA 19146 (limited on-street parking is available)
Wednesday, October 11, 2017 • 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM (Plant tour immediately after class will go to 3:15 PM)
Light Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Register HERE for the seminar by Tuesday, September 26, 2017. If you have any questions, please contact us at (215) 732-1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Learn more about O&M strategies and tools to support your specific thermal energy operations
- Understand all the potential uses of steam, including heating, cooling, humidification and other applications
- Discover specific systems operations and new industry trends
- Achieve a better understanding of steam systems with expert recommendations
- Learn more about the sustainability of steam, benefits of benchmarking, potential for LEED credits and how “Green Steam” is helping to avoid carbon in Philadelphia
Who should attend?
- Building owners and developers
- Property managers
- Engineering and architectural designers
- Energy consultants
- Facilities directors
- Operations engineers
- General and specialty contractors
Have questions? Contact us at (215) 732-1411 or email@example.com.