About this location:
The Veolia North America Kent, Washington facility is a 10-day in-transit facility located in Kent, Washington, 14 miles south of downtown Seattle. The Kent facility offers on-site Field Services for the identification and packaging of customer's waste materials, hazardous materials transportation, recycling and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste, and Technical Service Representatives to assist customers with their waste management. Veolia is committed to providing the most preferred disposal and recycling options available.
The range of services offered include:
- Lab packing services
- Management of reactive chemicals
- Site remediation
- Profiling and sampling of waste materials
- Recycling services
- Review of hazardous materials management practices
- Transportation and disposal of hazardous waste
- Facilitation of multiple routes of hazardous materials transport (rail, barge, air, truck)
- Transport of hazardous materials from Alaska
Veolia's Kent facility primarily utilizes VNA’s owned Treatment, Storage and Disposal Facilities for the recycling or disposal of our customer's waste materials. Other disposal and recycling facilities, which have been audited and approved by VNA’s Environmental, Health & Safety Department, are also utilized to ensure that our customer's waste is handled in the most compliant and cost-effective manner possible.