The challenge as we see it
Industrial processes and personal automobiles can generate significant volumes of highly valuable and recyclable used oil. Regeneration of this used oil can minimize disposal costs and create value from what would have been considered a waste — which lowers the site’s environmental footprint.
Our differentiated value
Our used oil regeneration solutions take an environmentally-sound approach to regenerating used engine oil from automobiles, machines and heavy equipment. We also operate a used oil regeneration facility in St. Hyacinthe, Quebec, where we are regenerating used oil into a valuable feedstock for refiners and other industrial plants.
With our customized recycling collection program, we will work with you and your team to:
- Assess and thoroughly understand your recycling requirements
- Establish a collection or recycling program to dispose used oil and maintain compliance
- Educate your staff on safe packaging and disposal
- Schedule convenient, on-time pickups for waste materials
- Establish environmentally-compliant processing
- Provide documented compliance certificates to help you meet state and federal regulations
Our solutions for used oil regeneration
We provide used oil collection, transportation and audited third-party recycling services from several of our operating facilities in the United States.
At our St. Hyacinthe facility, we use a sequence of dehydration, gas oil recovery/separation and fractionation to regenerate used engine oil to produce vacuum gas oil (VGO). The VGO will then be used by oil companies to produce new lubricating oils. Other commercial residual products will also be generated, including asphalt and LVGO (light vacuum gas oil), leaving no unrecoverable by-product.