The challenge as we see it
You may be in need of recycling or disposal of a waste material and unsure of which solution is the best fit for you. Finding the right service for your waste may be difficult, and you may not know the full extent of your options, or how to execute them. Many customers generate wastes needing many types of treatment and disposal methods, but they don't want to contract with more than one service provider.
Our differentiated value
Our turnkey treatment solutions will help you find the best possible recycling, reuse or disposal method for your waste. Utilizing the variety of resources within Veolia, we can provide cost-effective alternatives to traditional hazardous and nonhazardous waste disposal practices.
- Minimize waste volume
- Operate more efficiently
- Reduce costs through waste elimination and minimization
- Develop recycle and recovery programs
- Protect the environment
- Meet regulatory compliance
- Find a third-party facility to handle your waste
Our solutions for turnkey treatment
With our turnkey treatment solutions, we will assign a dedicated team to you, assess your waste materials, develop a plan and carry out a safe and efficient program. If we determine that the best possible solution can be done at a third-party facility, we will identify a location and execute a plan to handle your waste.
- Reviewing all financial records to establish the financial health and long-term viability of the facility
- Conducting an onsite review of the facility, obtaining interviews and extensive information
- Potential file review with appropriate agencies in person or over-the-phone
Veolia is uniquely positioned to service industry, government and commercial entities in improving performance, managing water, waste and energy.