The challenge as we see it
Taking a contaminated site and restoring it to a useful condition is a formidable task that must meet the high standards set by federal, state and local regulations.
Our differentiated value
We have the comprehensive remediation solutions and expertise to properly plan, execute and complete your environmental goals, as well as meet or exceed regulatory requirements. We have the skills to be able to manage a project from start to completion. In many cases, Veolia can internalize the whole process, but we also offer an integrated turnkey approach using a network of approved contractors to ensure a complete and cost-effective solution.
- Safety requirements
- OSHA standards
- Plant operational procedures
- Hazardous materials handling methods
- Cleaning techniques
- Disposal options
- Specialized equipment
Our solutions for remediation
Our teams work diligently to give you an accurate appraisal and estimate on services, and to expeditiously move remediation programs through to completion. Our remediation solutions provide thorough site assessments, including investigations, samplings and identification of contaminants. We can also provide a true turnkey service, including coordination with subcontractors, assistance with appropriate regulatory agencies, and procurement of the necessary approvals and supervision of the disposal process.
- Brownfield remediation
- Site remediation
- Site stabilization
- Tank cleaning and decommissioning
- Mine reclamation and closure
- Waste relocation and grading
- In-situ treatment of contaminated soils
- Decommissioning, including removal and disposal of buildings, tanks and transformers
- Decontamination of laboratory and production equipment
- Decontamination of commercial and industrial facilities
- Water treatment
- Thermal treatment
- Waste recycling
- Subtitle C and D landfill disposal
Veolia is uniquely positioned to service industry, government and commercial entities in improving performance, managing water, waste and energy.