The challenge as we see it
Organizations may come across a unique material in their facility that needs to be recycled, treated or disposed. Often times, these materials do not fit under any standard recycling category, but need to be handled in a safe and efficient way to meet corporate sustainability goals while maintaining regulatory compliance.
Our differentiated value
We offer recycling of other qualified materials that may be unique or have special requirements. Our team is dedicated to finding ways to reuse, recycle and reduce waste, so we will assess any collection of materials and determine the best solution. Finding a way to convert waste into a resource — while preserving the environment — is one of our core values.
- Minimize waste volume
- Operate more efficiently
- Reduce costs through waste elimination and minimization
- Develop recycle and recovery programs
- Protect the environment
- Maintain regulatory compliance
Our solutions for recycling of other qualified materials
We have the waste minimization experts, systems and processes that can help your organization or entity find a solution for your qualified materials. We will analyze your waste streams for recycling, recovery, landfill diversion and alternative beneficial reuse solutions. Once we have an assessment on your waste, we will help develop a plan to recycle or dispose the unique material.
We’ll be happy to assess your waste material — organic or inorganic. Some examples include:
- Miscellaneous metal wastes like copper, tin, nickel, silver, iron and many more
- Various electronic wastes containing multiple materials
- Liquids like used oils, ammonia or products unfit for market
- Other potentially hazardous waste materials