The challenge as we see it
Safety and regulatory compliance are top priorities when it comes to the proper packaging, transportation and disposal of the full spectrum of laboratory chemicals. When dealing with lab chemicals, accurately packaging and safely disposing of all types of materials is of the utmost importance
Our differentiated value
Our field computer system automatically documents each step of hazardous waste processing, transportation and disposal. The system is programmed to ensure compliance with the most recent requirements under applicable regulations from the Department of Transportation and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- Facility evaluations
- Waste minimization
- Thirty-six 10-day in-transit facilities
Our lab chemical solutions
Every laboratory houses a unique group of chemicals, which is why we provide customized services to suit your needs. We will take inventory of all the hazardous chemicals in your laboratory, and make detailed, methodical identification and categorization to assure proper packing and disposal of each chemical. Our staff will identify the appropriate packaging and methods to maximize usable volume, decrease costs and enhance safety. Tracking of all your chemical waste is done through our industry-leading computerized field system that documents inner containers through every point of transportation and disposal.
- Identification, analysis and approval of waste chemicals
- Handling, moving, packaging and disposal of reactive chemicals and chemical waste
- Customized computer tracking system
- Laboratory chemical waste minimization programs
- Legal and proper management of controlled substances
- Laboratory chemical services for healthcare facilities
- Cylinder management and other high hazard chemicals
- Lab and chemical services
Veolia is uniquely positioned to service industry, government and commercial entities in improving performance, managing water, waste and energy.