The challenge as we see it
Millions of facilities in North America manufacture, use or store hazardous materials. Since these materials are transported by road, rail, pipeline and water, just about any company is vulnerable to an accidental spill. When a spill does occur, it requires a highly specialized team with the equipment and training to bring the incident to closure as quickly, safely and cost-effectively as possible.
Our differentiated value
If your company experiences a hazmat spill, we are here to help. We have an extensive network of trained professionals armed with the latest spill remediation equipment that can be rapidly dispatched to address any hazmat, gas or diesel fuel spill.
- Spill cleanup and containment
- Level A-D response
- Remediation and restoration
- 24-hour emergency response dispatch
- Veolia-owned disposal facilities
- Incident management
- Coordination and management of subcontractors
- Complete closure documentation
- Industrial diving
Our solutions for emergency spill response
Veolia's emergency response teams and those of our partners are strategically located throughout North America with a network of highly-trained, fully-equipped crews that can be mobilized within hours. We also provide contingency planning service, which is a critical component of cost-effective emergency response for environmental emergencies and disasters. Planning for emergencies decreases response time and minimizes the length of time that normal activities are not possible.
- A quick assessment of the spill situation when the team arrives on the scene, followed promptly by stabilization and clean-up procedures
- A dedicated team with broad emergency experience—each member is at the top of their professional performance with high-level training and certification
- Adherence to a strict safety protocol, as well as compliance with federal, state and local regulations
- A commitment to partner with you every step of the way to rapidly resolve the spill, including closure documentation
We are here to help your company effectively manage any emergency. Our National Contact Center is available any time of day or night at 800-688-4005.