The challenge as we see it
Organizations, facilities and industries that require hazardous waste removal need to keep track of all removal and transportation information, invoices, inquiries and certificates. A data management system can reduce costs and organize all information for more efficient productivity.
Our differentiated value
For customers that partner with us to manage hazardous wastes, we offer 24 hours a day, 7 days a week access to all of your hazardous waste information through our Customer Information Management Solution (CIMS) secure data management web portal. Once you register and your information is verified, you can login any time to manage your account from the secure system.
- View, print and change all your Waste Information Profiles (WIPs)
- View and print your invoices
- List, view and print a report on all your manifests
- View and receive a copy of your Certificates of Tracking in PDF or Excel format
Our solutions for data management with CIMS online services
Registered customers can also request downloads of environmental information, shipment activity data, management reports, shipment cost information, Certificates of Tracking (COTs) and view invoices and manifests.
- Shipment activity data, including four separate reports that allow you to review and summarize shipments
- Management reports for all waste we manage at your location, including materials handled by our field operations group and direct shipment activity
- Data downloading, which enables you to import data into your own waste tracking software or Microsoft Access and Excel
- Shipment cost report based on selected date range, to help plan for annual budgets
Veolia is uniquely positioned to service industry, government and commercial entities in improving performance, managing water, waste and energy.