The challenge as we see it
Obsolete and end-of-life electronics may contain toxic or hazardous materials, such as cadmium, lead or mercury which can contaminate the environment if disposed of improperly.
Our differentiated value
We provide our customers everything from de-manufacturing and recycling to asset management, data destruction and metals recycling in order to convert waste into useable products, thus eliminating potential liability in the future.
We tailor recycling programs around your needs. By working with us, you can benefit from the following:
- Five fully-permitted recycling facilities across North America
- Two RCRA Part B permitted facilities
- Responsible Recycling©: 2013 (R2) certification in Phoenix, AZ
- ISO14001/OHSAS-18001 certifications in Phoenix, AZ
- Solutions for large and small quantities of electronic waste
- Company-owned nationwide transportation and logistics capabilities
- Audited and approved third-party transportation network
- Audited and approved downstream processing vendors
- Dedicated account and customer service representatives
- Documented packaging guidelines
- Customized reporting capabilities
Our solutions for electronics recycling
Our knowledgeable representatives understand e-waste and are ready to tailor a recycling solution to fit your needs, ranging from complete destruction and recovery of metals, plastics and glass, to maximizing the reuse and resale of intact components.
We recycle a wide range of materials, including: Computer components; computer peripherals; consumer electronics; generators; mainframe computers; medical equipment; monitors and cathode ray tubes (CRTs); motors; office equipment; personal computers (PCs); printers; fax machines and copy machines; servers; speciality medical electronics; telephones and telephone systems; wires and more.