ENDETEC™ patented technology can provide you with an early warning of E. coli and Coliform contamination
Features & Benefits
- Faster E. coli and Coliform results. Results available in 2-18 hours depending on the level of contamination.
- Fully automated on-site microbiology testing.
- Continuous sample monitoring coupled with automated sample interpretation.
- Networking capabilities allow for immediate notification and early warning of positive sample results as soon as they occur.
- Single cell sensitivity for both E. coli and Coliform.
The TECTA™ B16 is capable of transmitting this microbiological data through a network connection so you can be notified immediately on your cell phone or laptop as soon as a contamination event is detected.
Our automated microbiological platform is simple and flexible, allowing you to run samples at any time of the day without the need for a microbiologist.
Fully automated, accurate, sensitive, and reliable E. coli and Coliform results
We understand how critical it is to receive microbiology results as quickly as possible. ENDETEC™ patented PolymerPartition technology provides accurate, on-site microbiology testing without the need for a microbiologist or 3rd party testing laboratory
TECTA system receives US EPA approval
The TECTA automated microbiology system was recently approved by the US EPA for drinking water regulatory compliance monitoring.
For more information, please contact:
Vice President Sales - Digital Offers
Veolia North America
tel + 1 613 371 9671