About this location:
In Trenton, Veolia's district energy network provides centrally-produced hot water and chilled water to approximately 35 customers in the central business district from one cogeneration facility and multiple chilled water facilities.
- State, County and City government facilities
- Sports and cultural arenas
- Prestigious office buildings
- Thomas Edison State University and the Community College
- 160 mmbtu of thermal capacity.
- 9,000 tons of chilled water capacity.
- 2.7 million gallon Chilled water storage tank with 1,500 ton/hrs emergency use.
- 6 megawatts of cogeneration capacity.
- Distribution networks of 10 miles of hot water pipes and 4 miles of chilled water pipes.