About this location:
In Trenton, Veolia's district energy network provides centrally-produced hot water and chilled water to approximately 35 customers in the central business district from one cogeneration facility and multiple chilled water facilities.
- State, County and City government facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- Sports and cultural arenas
- Prestigious office buildings
- Community college
- 132,352 pounds per hour of steam.
- 14,260 tons of chilled water capacity.
- 6 megawatts of cogeneration capacity.
- Distribution networks of 3 miles of steam and hot water pipes, and 3 miles of chilled water pipes.