24-Hour Customer Line
AUTOMATED BENCHMARKINGThe City of Philadelphia's Public Benchmarking Ordinance requires all non-residential buildings of more than 50,000 square feet to report their energy consumption by October 31, 2013, using EPA Portfolio. As part of our environmental commitment, Veolia Energy is pleased to offer a free service to our customers to support compliance with the benchmarking ordinance. If you would like this service, please complete the Automated Benchmarking Request Form and return it to us via mail or email. Customer service is available to answer questions about this free service.
The PDF form is available here.
TARIFFSTariffs are available in PDF format by clicking the links below.
- View the district energy tariff in PDF format
- View the April 2010 Supplement in PDF format
- View the December 2010 Supplement in PDF format
- View the April 2011 Supplement in PDF format
- View the April 2012 Supplement in PDF format
- View the September 2014 Supplement in PDF format
- View the April 2015 Supplement in PDF formate
READ MORERead this article on Philadelphia's Green Steam.
"Inside Philadelphia Steam Plant, The Third Largest Utility In The City"