- Identification, analysis and approval of waste chemicals
- Chemical moving services
- Handling and disposal of reactive chemicals
- Chemical waste removal
- Packaging methods
- Customized computer tracking system
- Laboratory chemical waste minimization programs
- Legal and proper management of controlled substances
- Laboratory chemical services for healthcare facilities
- Cylinder management and other high hazard chemicals
- Thirty-six 10-day in-transit facilities
COMPLIANCEVeolia maintains a proven record of compliance with health, safety and environmental regulations. This record is ready for inspection at any time. A culture of compliance is a way of life at Veolia, where we manage hazardous waste with the utmost care. We follow procedures meticulously beginning with our on-site teams, and continue to focus on the details throughout transportation, treatment and disposal.
Our proprietary database of over 30,000 chemicals ensures compliance with regulatory requirements.
Veolia helps you:
- Track your organization’s regulatory compliance via our Customer Information Management Solutions (CIMS)
- Ensure that the handling, transport, recycling, reuse and disposal of all waste products meets state and federal regulations
- Protect against liability
- Handle the complexities of hazardous waste treatment and disposal, while assuring that all environmental and transportation regulations are being satisfied.
CUSTOMIZATIONVeolia can provide customized Laboratory Chemical Services based on your unique needs, chemical stock, regulatory mandates, local requirements, facility restrictions and more. Customized services also address specific procedures, such as:
- Facility evaluations
- Waste minimization